MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
GRIND aims to solve specific problems within all athletic communities by creating the most innovative and inspiring training machines. We believe athletes deserve simple & beautifully designed products from a company that represent and understands their problems best.
GRIND is creating a portable, more affordable basketball shooting machine that captures a player’s rebounds, passes the ball back (emulating a game-like pass), and allows players to shoot up to 1,200 shots per hour. Built with a lightweight design that folds into the size of a large duffle bag maximizing the usability for athletes.
As a Mobile App Developer at GRIND, you will be responsible for creating the front end development for an IOS application. You will take full responsibility of creating wire-frames and structuring your feedback loop with customers. Developing a proof-of-concept for a mobile application will be the final outcome.
- A BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience (not mandatory)
- Strong appreciation for Smart UI’s and design
- A passion for the ever-changing technology that happens on the Web
- Can properly write unit testing for your code
- Have experience building component based UI's
- Used reactive frameworks in the past
Strong projects/products with interesting challenges and clear solutions.
Projects that show your skills, concept generation, iterations, prototypes, ect.