PAID INTERNSHIP PART-TIME
GRIND is solving specific problems within all athletic community by creating the most innovative and inspiring training machines known to athletes. We believe players of all sports deserve simple & beautifully designed products from a company that represents and understands their problems best.
Our first product streamlines professional basketball training, putting elite work into the hands of every aspiring athlete. By creating the first portable basketball training machine, GRIND capture a player’s rebounds, passes the ball back (emulating a game-like pass), and allows players to shoot up to 1,200 shots per hour.
The Social Media Paid Internship position is for young college students willing to get their feet wet at a real startup. Upholding a lot of responsibilities you will be responsible for owning all content across every facet of our social media presents. Own the end-to-end customer experience with the GRIND Shop while a percentage of each item sold will determine your pay rate. Produce shirt, marketing, and advertising material that will be approved by CEO.
- Displaying a strong understanding of the athletic community we are serving.
- Unparalleled understanding of the basketball AAU community.
- Logo design experience
- Brand Implementation and creative content curator.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong creative social media content.
- Curate your own list of post each week for all social media accounts.
- Organize and execute on scheduled posts and media content.
- Develop a monthly news letters (email updates) for customers, and followers.
- Own the end-to-end shopping experience. Organize, advertise, sell, refund, ship and handle all items sold.
- Take pictures and create quality content to post regularly on all social media accounts.
- Research and learn SEO/SMO
- Learn & practice 'Customer Journey Mapping'
- Learn & practice 'Story Boarding'
- Display organization skills
- Show keen understanding of our market
- Creative and quality driven social media post.
- Logo Design