GRIND Machine Limited Warranty
GRIND, Inc.("GRIND Basketball") extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the GRIND Machine. Any other use of the shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the GRIND Machine will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the GRIND Machine only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the GRIND Machine remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted GRIND Machines, the owner of the original Membership attached to that GRIND Machine.
PASSING ARM: 12 MONTHS
GRIND warrants the Passing Arm against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
FRAME: 12 MONTHS
GRIND warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
BALL RAILING: 12 MONTHS
GRIND warrants the components and all original parts of the original Ball Railing that comes with the GRIND Machine against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. The Ball Railing is not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the Ball Railing by inspecting the railing regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any railing that shows signs of wear or damaged parts should be removed from service immediately. Please refer to GRIND's guide on maintaining your railing, available on GRIND's website.
NETTING: 12 MONTHS
GRIND warrants the components and all original parts of the original Netting that comes with the GRIND Machine against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Netting is not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the netting by inspecting the net regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any net that shows signs of wear or damaged parts should be removed from service immediately.
LABOR: 12 MONTHS
For GRIND Machine's originally assembled by an authorized GRIND Manufacturer, GRIND will cover the labor cost for the repair or replacement made under this Limited Warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, repair labor is not covered for locations where GRIND did not originally assemble the GRIND Machine or if the GRIND Machine is outside of GRIND service area.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and What is covered:
- The original owner of the GRIND Machine. The GRIND Machine must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted GRIND Machine. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the GRIND Machine or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for GRIND to, at GRIND's discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning GRIND Machine or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other GRIND products or services, non-GRIND products or labor, units that are, or that GRIND reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the GRIND Machine, or Internet connectivity. GRIND does not warrant that the operation of the GRIND Machine will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a GRIND authorized service technician or manufacturer), use of the GRIND Machine with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the GRIND Machine, or any use contrary to the instructions in the GRIND Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by GRIND.
- Incidental or consequential damages. GRIND is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. GRIND does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. GRIND is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a GRIND authorized service technician or manufacturer. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and GRIND shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labor may no longer be covered if you move outside of Peloton's service area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by GRIND or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
GRIND Machine EXTENDED Warranty
Extended warranty coverage is available for purchase. Extended warranties serve to extend the terms of the limited warranty.
Any disputes between you and GRIND related to this Limited Warranty or the GRIND Machine will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in GRIND's Terms of Service.
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by GRIND and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state